On commence demain!

Please see the two posts prior to this one — work on uploading a song and a response to « QCQ tu fais? ».

Please start checking our class pages on CLEVER.  I will be conducting Zoom office hours and Zoom class meetings from time to time.  I think we should use Duolinguo and Quizzez to practice – and Kahoot, of course!!!

Let me know your ideas, your preferences, let me know what works and does not work for you — we have so many resources, each student will be able to find a way to make this work!!  (Either on or off line).

Stay well, et à demain!

Mme (Madame)

2 thoughts on “On commence demain!

1. Merci à votre réponse; Bianca. (Throws fist in the air – Lance un poing à l’air et crie « Trebbe! »)
    We will figure it out – I am thinking of doing a 2-3 hour long office hours so students can check in when it is convenient. I want to make most of the work things that can be done at any time of the day.

We will have to create a story about your work at Walmart during the time of Corona Virus….

2. Je dors et travaille chez Walmart. Un chanson est Plage D’or- Jean Tonique https://youtu.be/F0bydLrnqHI and if you want you to do Zoom, I work in the afternoons Wednesday- Friday 4-9 PM and Trebbe has online meetings from 1-2 PM. Stay safe Mme!

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *